Assistant 1 – Geoff Mays
Assistant 2 – Hugh Ritchie
Narration – Lada Darewych
Red – Victoria Urquhart
Smiling man – Sean Ballantyne
Grandma Dee – Julie C. Sheppard
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It’s about a woman, who, after a traumatic tour as a nurse in Vietnam,
believes that her redemption will come when she finds the Atlantean Hall of
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s a comedy that takes itself seriously. It’s about characters who revel
in the absurdities of life.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I’ve worked on this screenplay off and on for two years with multiple
7. How many stories have you written?
I’ve written at least twenty screenplays and many short plays that were
performed on stage.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most
times in your life?)
My favorite musical piece is the first movement of Beethoven’s Moonlight
Sonata. I’ve learned to play the piano just to play that piece. I no longer
play the piano, but cherish every note of that adagio.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
My biggest obstacle was keeping the humor and the relationships fresh and
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My other passion is rock climbing and writing software.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox