Michelle – Lada Darewych
Elena – Victoria Urquhart
Narration – Geoff Mays
Johnny – Sean Ballantyne
Alma – Julie C. Sheppard
Victor – Hugh Ritchie
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
When the Fuentes family is evicted from their East L.A. home, Fate lends a helping hand. The widow Johnny Fuentes works for dies leaving her mansion and fortune to Johnny, resulting in his family relocating to Beverly Hills. But getting accepted by their new neighbors won’t be easy. And it won’t be easy for the Fuentes family to accept their neighbors.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It has a message that differences in cultures and/or thinking shouldn’t be a reason for discriminating against one another. Both sides must find a common ground and grow together.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Probably all of the Harry Potters.
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
7. How many stories have you written?
Too many to count. I written several scripts and three novels.
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I’m a former longtime Los Angeles radio personality so I have many favorite songs. Picking one is like asking which arm do you want to keep? My tastes vary but two of my favorites are Santana – Samba pa ti and The Beach Boys – God Only Knows. But my musical tastes range from classical (Beethoven, Mozart, Vivaldi) to hard rock and some of the current music.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox