NARRATOR: Becky Shrimpton
Wyatt: Allan Brunet
Cletus: Merlin Simard
Gang Leader: Anthony Tran
Billy Bob: Scott Beaudin
Savannah: Salma Dharsee
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
“Star Trek” meets “Andy of Mayberry”
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy, Action, Central Hero, High Concept
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It’s just a fun family movie. Wyatt Dollar and the screenplay’s other characters don’t feel the need to use the f-word as the building block of every sentence. They rely on the rest of the English language, which proves more than adequate.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A couple years
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I Shot the Sheriff – Bob Marley (A twenty-five career in law enforcement will get you to say that.)
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Getting to sleep because it was just too fun to write.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My wife, cycling, and triathlons.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox