Armstrong – Hugh Ritchie
Denzel – Sean Ballantyne
Narration – Lada Darewych
Cleo – Geoff Mays
Monica – Victoria Urquhart
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
It is about a guy who disguises to an old man (grandpa) to lull some kids spying on him whenever he is with his girlfriend, causing some trouble for him with his elder brother who he lives with, and how he suddenly got entrapped with the promised of a great wealth from the grandma of one of the kids who is falling in love with him (grandpa) and also seeking a relationship. It shows how he lusted over the great wealth, the difficulties he faced while trying to stay in the relationship with the Grandma and how he eventually submitted and gave up.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
It should be made into a movie because it is entertaining, captivating, inspiring and a four-Quadrant Film appealing equally to all four demographics – young and old, male and female.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
Entertaining and Captivating.
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
Comedy movies (I don’t know if I answered this right for you).
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
I have been working on it since 2003.
7. How many stories have you written?
9 (Nine) feature length screenplays
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the most times in your life?)
Gospel praise song
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
The obstacle I faced to finishing this screenplay is the fact that I am not based in the environment where I want the screenplay to be performed, and I have not even been there before. It is continent apart.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
I am also passionate about making good movies.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox