Funny things happen on Wall Street.
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
You’re just one electric bill away from being Amish!
Finn Chandler is a jobless college graduate, loaded with debt, and living in his Dad’s basement. While at an Occupy Wall Street protest, Finn gets whacked in the head by a weird-looking coin that supernaturally predicts future stock prices.
Finn uses the coin’s picks to make $261,554.14 in his first week at home as a day trader.
The coin belonged to filthy-rich Walter Streetski and he begins a devious plan to put Finn through hell to get the coin back.
Finn fights back, but is just one step from going to prison.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Comedy, Action, Central Hero, High Concept
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Cathartic relief if you’ve ever been screwed over by a rich person, business, or bank.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
6. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
A couple years
7. How many stories have you written?
8. What is your favorite song? (Or, what song have you listened to the
most times in your life?)
I’m hooked on any form of Smooth Jazz and listen to it during most of my workouts.
9. What obstacles did you face to finish this screenplay?
Getting to sleep because it was just too fun to write.
10. Apart from writing, what else are you passionate about?
My wife, cycling, and triathlons.
11. You entered your screenplay via FilmFreeway. What has been your
experiences working with the submission platform site?
12. What influenced you to enter the festival?
The ability to have access to actors reading the best scene of a screenplay is a fantastic idea.
Producer: Matthew Toffolo http://www.matthewtoffolo.com
Director: Kierston Drier
Casting Director: Sean Ballantyne
Editor: John Johnson
Camera Operator: Mary Cox