Jesus that was exhausting, wasn’t it? But YOU MADE IT.
It’s not as easy as it sounds!
- You went to the Event/ Party/ Industry Night
- You talked to People
- You grabbed contact information
But now what? How do you bridge the gap between casual meeting and business contact? The last part can be the most tenuous, but also the most rewarding!
This secondary phase contact depends greatly on several factors
- The context in which you met
- The context in which you exchanged information
- The difference in your professional status’s
- Contextual Needs
Context in which you met:
- Did you meet at a Party? A wrap party? A swanky professional conference?
- Did you talk professionally or about only topics directly related to your work or the field in general, or, was your meeting more relaxed and talked about a variety of topics?
Context of exchanging your information:
- Did you exchange your…
View original post 281 more words