Since 2016, the FEEDBACK Film Festival has been showcasing the best of COMEDY Directors, Producers, Writers, and Actors at the festival in Toronto.
The Toronto Comedy Screenplay Festival and Contests occur every single month of the year.
The Toronto Comedy Film Festival occurs 4 times a year at the Carlton Cinemas in downtown Toronto.
Submit your Film & Screenplay via FilmFreeway:
Upcoming Toronto Comedy Festival:
Thursday August 30th. 7pm – See full lineup of films.
Watch Recent Winning Comedy Screenplay Readings:
Accepted Films get their short films showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then you’ll garner an Audience Video on your film which is a great promotional vehicle, which will set you up to get submitted to future festivals.
Accepted Screenplays get their work performed by professional actors at the writing festival.
Get your script and story performed by professional actors at the Comedy Festival.
Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get a audience video.
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS.
Copy YouTube link for examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTRXsJAc_U&list=PL-0CVDAfvxipD3LGopyNdY9F7cbbZAS2o
– Offers filmmakers to get their works showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then the filmmaker will receive and audience reaction video on their film.
Copy YouTube link for examples:
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
– It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing Comedy stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.